Friday 21 August 2009

WriStBaNds

Why Keep festival wristbands on?
It is a good point!! Why?
Well for me it is just a reminder of the good times I have had.
When I am having a crap day at work or I am feeling a little cheesed off I can look at my wristbands and think of the great times I had at Latitude, Leeds and the Why Not festivals.
Like having a photograph on your phone etc.. I have a reminder on my arm!!

1) Latitude - Went with my mates, first time I have camped at a festival for years, Pink Sheep!!
2) Leeds - Went with the x and stopped in the Hilton.Had an ace time and went on the Dodgems.
3) Why Not - Met some really nice people who have become friends.

It also lets other people know that I like going to festivals. I have had loads of conversations with people I don't know because of my wristbands..they might have been to the same festival or just ask what I thought of them.
People spend alot of money on jewellery, watches etc...this has never interested me in the slightest. I like people to know I go to festivals because festivals and music play a big part in my life so the wrisbands are part of my identity.
How many is too many though??? I think 3 or 4 are enough, so I will start to cut them off after Leeds this year.
Less than a week to Leeds!!! excited!!
Looking forward to seeing Super Furry Animals tomorrow too....exciting times!! :-Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment