Saturday 15 August 2009

ArTwOrK FoR SaLe



Checkout my Banksy's!! I am selling off a large proportion of my art collection over the next month! Planning on doing another around the world trip next year so need to get some funds. The first one is called 'Napalm' and the second is called 'Flags.' Both have different stories. The Napalm print is the reason I got into Banksy quite a few years ago after I saw this image in the Observer. The second image Flags I queued up for over night in London. It was a special one off print that Banksy did that raised money for eye operations in Africa. I will be sad to see them go but that's life. Both look amazing in the flesh and are framed to archival standards and are great investments. Make an offer!! I will be selling other prints from Obey Giant, Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Insect, Nick Walker, Spradio etc...to name a few!!! :-Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment