Sunday 9 August 2009

MeTaMoRphFaCe 5


I love this picture! It reminds me of when I went to Brussels :-D The flowers are part of a promotion done by Kenzo which looked amazing. The purpose of using this picture is to show how people view others by their disposition i.e happy, sad, angry. Clearly on this i am very happy, I am smiling and that is reflected in my face. If someone was to see this they would probably think I look like a happy person without actually knowng anything about me. I could have actually just murdered someone and hid them underneath the flowers for all they know!!! If I used a picture were I looked serious, naturally people would think I was a serious person without actually knowing me. I think the old adage first impressions count is so so true. You make judgements without really knowing someone, by how they appear and usually the first time you meet them is the most important as regards how you view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment