Friday 7 August 2009

MeTaMoRphFaCe 2


Me, Stewy and Lizzy 118 118 2008
Mullet,shades and tash!!! How to look like someone out of the Village People!! :-D
From the identity point of view, when going to a fancy dress who you choose to be can say alot about what you want other people to think about you!! People go to shops and buy everything - easy option. The other side is that people take time and make there own costumes! Does that mean they are trying to projct an image of being artistic, that they have put more thought into what they want to look like and be perceived as? i.e. anyone can buy an outfit but I have chosen to be an individual? I think it is definitely a way of showing/wanting to be seen as an individual in a good way and I would be inclined to want to talk to the person who took the effort to make their own costume much more than the person who bought a totally ready made one. That again says more about my identity because I would want spend time with who I perceived to be interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment