Monday 3 August 2009

BiScUiTs


A chain of thought!! Started this morning with should I shave my grandma's beard off...not literally my nan's beard(as she is dead) but my poor attempt to grow one. Reply came back on twitter which made me think of Half man half biscuit...got me thinking.. if you were a biscuit, what biscuit would you be?Apparently a favourite one for job interviews. What the interviewer really wants to know: Can you think on the spot and come up with a sensible answer? what would be a sensible biscuit?google..Holiday Inn's survey found that the most popular choices as sensible biscuits were chocolate digestives, shortbread and Hobnobs. Which made me think of dunking..google..dunking is linked to class, science and is even being banned??? 'one customer has branded the tearoom “the scariest place ever” and claims that she has seen people thrown out for “wetting biscuits”. A couple of things spring to mind about this... 1) Biscuits are they that important? 2) Google is the devil 3) Drinking for four days in a row with little sleep tends to give you random thoughts 4) I need some sleep 5) Jammie Dodgers because they are a little bit more fun than the average biscuit !! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment