Saturday 8 August 2009

MeTaMoRphFaCe 3

Beardy beardy beardy...the easiest way for a man and maybe some crazy old ladies to change there appearance is to grow hair. Be it on your head or face. So the first thing I have done is try to grow a beard! Try being the operative word! These are the results! I like it! The bit I like best is the white bits in my beard(I am using beard as a loose term to describe my facial hair growth) It has been really interesting to hear peoples reactions to it as I am always usually clean shaven, for the last few years anyway..I had a goaty for a couple of years when I was a student. I went through the foppish hair and goaty stage in the late nineties!! :-D Some people have hated it and others have loved it! I find it amusing to guess who would like it and who wouldn't!! Thoughts on how it makes me look...

1) older?
2) more intelligent?
3) more interesting?
4) more trustworthy?
5) scruffy?
6) cute?
7) friendlier (to women)?
8) tramp like?
9) more opinionated/left wing?
10) a little exentric?
11) a twat?

These are some of the various responses I have had from people. On the whole it has been a positive response and I am growing to like my white and black beard!!What are friends for but to call you a twat!! Mmmm :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment