Wednesday 7 October 2009

Text ResponSe - One CockorTwo?



This is how this experiment from the G-Lab came about!!
A recent girlfriend sent me a picture message on a Saturday night..There is me thinking a nice shot in her underwear etc...Imagine my disappointment when I opened the message to discover a picture of a floor sander under the title 'stripper'!!! Mmmmmm I thought!! Indeed!! Very funny and witty as anyone that knows me knows that I hate DIY!!! B & Q is the devils work!!

How could I best reply...here is how the experiment goes..
she has only recently began to see the delightful appendage that is my willy...lucky girl I hear you cry..or maybe not?? Anyway, I thought I would test the lady in question by sending her not 1 but a pictures of 4 different willies and ask her to guess which one was mine?? Oh yes...
What would this proove?

1. Had she taken any notice?
2.Is she blind? I thought the white stick was unusual?
2. Is she up for a laugh? At my expense?
3. We all have a mate who can't wait to get it out...if she identified his then he isn't much of a mate!!
4. Would she show it to her mates to discuss? Of Course!!!
5. Has she seen much willy? I put a black one in there to confuse her!!
6. Is she impressed by my Willy? She is human!!! So Probably no?
7. Did she like my plumage? Did I need to trim my 70's man garden?
8. What type of response would I get? Would it make her horny?
9. Would she send me a picture of her lady bits? and some of her mates lady bits?
10. Would she think I was mental..Probably!! Win win all the way!!!

Be safe kids when trying out this experiment as I sent the text to my x because I was so drunk!!
Never use a picture of your own willy in case one of her mates recognises it!! ;-D
This experiment is ideal for either gender..have fun but be safe!!
More experiments from the G-lab to follow!!


'Look at my plumage' said the Cock!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, you've discovered sexting...

    Also, number 2 appears twice in your list. ;)

    --
    2.Is she blind? I thought the white stick was unusual?
    2. Is she up for a laugh? At my expense?
    --

    ReplyDelete