Thursday 15 October 2009

CoMe DiNe WiTh G




You've heard of Come Dine With Me...Now Come Dine With G!!



I used to enjoy watching 'Come Dine' then cooking for friends...I decided to cook for a lady friend..(the way to a womans pants...I mean heart, is to spoil them by cooking for them ;-D

I have been a little inactive on the cooking front recently so I thought I would jump back on that horse with something nice and easy!! A seafood starter with salad, (served with champagne) followed by chicken fajitas. Lovely!! Prepared everything .. all was going swimmingly well. Put some music on, I thought Primal Scream, Screamadelica era



Danced upstairs...shower etc...get ready!! Plenty of time!! Shower on....Now this could be an experiment you can try yourselfs at home? This is what happened...I got in the shower, I used the Shower gel which is mint and tea tree...which makes you tingle...Like your nuts have been left in a deep freeezer and are thawing out!!




I had also been chopping chillies!! They were red hot!! I had washed my hands but obviously not near enough!!
 I can honestly say it is one of the strangest feelings I have ever had!! One Second my bits  felt all cold and tingly, then in an instant they were on fire, then cold, then on fire!!




I hosed myself down with the shower head and got some Moist toilet tissue and proceeded to be uncomfortable for a good five minutes.. Try it..It is an indescribable feeling. It's like putting your bits in a freezer then into a fire..mint-tingly-chilli-burn-!!A bit like Sweet & Sour...but not



Anyway, I was a bit concerned that if I got some pistola action It might be interesting..I resisted the temptation to be naughty and thouroughly washed my hands (if you ever want to see you girlfriend run upstairs like Usain Bolt and find her with the shower head strategically placed then try the old chilli pistolas! It works a treat from experience ;-Dx)

The night went well when I started feeling room temperature again.
It felt good to be entertaining...it's been a while, I have been a little lazy on the cooking front!!
 I might plan one of my famous curry nights soon!!
Chillis nice but naughty!!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment