Saturday 24 October 2009

RanDom WordSearch - Analogy

I was just checking how to spell analogy in my hungover state before I texted a reply to someone!
I started to type into google and got as far as - a n a l

This is what came up...
analytics
analogy
analogue devices
analytical
analogous
analysis
analyse
analytical skills
analgesic
analogue

Analgesic... mmmm Further investigation required...
Analgesic Ladder??



There is a actually a league table for Pain!!

Oxford league table of analgesics in acute pain

Analgesic lotion that sounds wrong - Dromeo Pain Relief Analgesic Lotion ...I can get a free sample

"Yes! Send me a sample of Dromeo Pain Relief Analgesic Lotion. I understand this is a free offer. I pay nothing now, and owe nothing later."

Analgesic nephropathy (is that like necrophilia?) involves damage to one or both kidneys caused by overexposure to mixtures of medications, especially over-the-counter pain remedies.

Oh my god...found this!!!
Anesthesia Necrophilia
daddy built a droid and named it Wisdom
stuck it in a steel balloon
taught it how to spit out ones and zeros
said it’s gonna colonize the moon
i mean it, i mean it
i’m kidding
mother made an alter in the garden
out of bones and feathers
she’ll be sacrificing something
said it’s gonna change the weather
i mean it, i mean it
i’m kidding
have a little anesthesia
i mean it, i mean it
i’m kidding
dig a bit of necrophilia
anesthesia, necrophilia

This is just a bit of the freaky poem!!! fooking hell!!!!!


I am now analgesic on a scale of 2 on the ladder and midway in the league table. Maybe I should use my free sample of Dromeo Pain Relief Analgesic Lotion but I best be careful not to overexpose myself to a mixture of medications or I might get analgesic nephropathy or if I am unlucky Anesthesia Necrophilia!! All this from typing the word anal!!! What word can I use next?? The mind boggles!! Who needs an education when you have Google??

No comments:

Post a Comment