Friday 9 October 2009

LadY MaThs!


Lady Maths!!
(or Man Maths if you are a lady)
This is maths but much more fun unless your a maths boffin and therefore a dull fook!!!

Here How the experiment works!!

Work out the amount of ladies one 'could potentially get jiggy with' (very loose term) on any particular day! ;-D
At the moment I have 5 ladies involved in my life. Involved being another very loose term!
Whether some of them would want to get jiggy with me ever again is another issue.
Ex sex, always fun for 30 mins then you hate each other again!
Let's just say my life is quite complicated!

My mate Sarah at work likes to give them individual nicklnames, abbreviated to
C, L, W, B, X,
Ok, now the maths can begin!

C no chance - rather stab me with blunt knitting needles
L possible with a lot of effort
W possible with a lot of effort 
B no chance - rather tell her counsellor what a c##t I am
X possible

So today would be a 60% day!! ;-D
Not only does 'Lady Maths' keep your mathematical mind active it also helps keep you deluded!!
Another win win experiment from the G-Lab.
Be safe out there..This experiment is not for the married! ;-D




No comments:

Post a Comment