Sunday 18 October 2009

Drunk Texting!!! Not A good Idea?



For some strange reason when I am pissed/drunk I can't co-ordinate my eyes and hands!!!
I was slightly tipsy last night and I sent this text to my mother!!!

How big is your pixel dick?

My mother, bless her, replied this morning with this text...

Gordon, where you drunk last night?
Are you drinking too much?
Hope you are ok?
Ring me.
What is a pixel dick?
love mum xx


Apparently, on the outside I didn't look that drunk last night but on the inside I was wankered!!
When I get really pissed I try not to text as I send them to the wrong number!!
I have no idea why I have text dyslexia when I am pissed but??
I had some interesting replies this morning!! lol!!
If you know me and you receive a text that has no meaning then don't worry if it is from me I am just wankered..just send me a crazier reply!!! please!! lolol!!! :-Dx 

1 comment: