Friday 23 October 2009

The EditoRs 2007 25/10/07 - The EditOrS 2009 23/10/09

The Editors @ Rock City 25/10/07

Interesting night...I can't believe this was 2 years ago? It seems like a few months ago!
I had already seen the Editors @ the Social and the Rescue Rooms. I still love their first album.
The second is ok but the latest is pretty average to say the least.
What happened that night changed my life!!
Changed me, some good some not so good!!
I should regret the events of the night but then I would be regretting meeting someone who I still care about even though she is a dick who can barely speak to me these days!!
I don't believe in regrets..what is the point? It's done and you can't change it!
You just have to learn from your mistakes.
I hope tonight's gig is as much fun!! ;-D


No comments:

Post a Comment