Friday 2 October 2009

MarMitE dELiGhT? Or Not?



As a pseudo scientist I frequently like to conduct experiments on myself or by surprising others. I am quite a fun guy to be around...Any way, having manage to attract a female who is willing to share a bed with me I like to test them out shall we say.

I call this experiment the Marmite Delight? Or Not?

Here is how it goes, (this can be done by males or females)
Get your partner a little aroused...kiss and a fondle etc...
Then quickly depart to the bathroom where you put marmite on your willy (or Boobies for females)
Then just see what happens when you drop your under crackers!!!
Will she lap it up like a Labrador or Gag like a good un!!!
Either way....your sure to win as it will act as a tasty snack for the rest of the night..nice



More experiments from the G-LAB in the near future

A tip: wear black underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment