Monday 12 October 2009

In Bruges - A Funny Film!!!


In Bruges!!
Two Manky Hookers and a Racist Dwarf!!!
Why's a fifty year old Lollipop Man doing Karate Ken?
Saw your midget today..Prick didn't even say hello!
One gay beer for my gay friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal.

Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a c**t. You're a c**t now, and you've always been a c**t. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger c**t. Maybe have some more c**t kids.
Harry: [furious] Leave my kids f**king out of it! What have they done? You f**king retract that bit about my c**t f**king kids!
Ken: I retract that bit about your c**t f**king kids.
Harry: Insult my f**king kids? That's going overboard, mate!
Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?




Ray: A lot of midgets tend to kill themselves. The disproportionate, I meant. I heard of Billy Chase offed on Fantasy Island. I think somebody offed on Time Bandits. I suppose they must get really sad about like being really little and that people looking at them, laughing at them, calling them names. You know, short arse. There's another famous midget. I miss him but I can't remember. It's not the R2D2 man; no, he's still going. I hope your midget doesn't kill himself. Your dream sequence will be f**ked.
Chloƫ: He doesn't like being called a midget. He prefers dwarf.
Ray: This is exactly my point! People going around calling you a midget when you want to be called a dwarf. Of course you're going to blow your head off.

I don't need to say anymore!! It's just a funny as fook film!
Watch it.. if you don't laugh then...there is no helping you!

All I will say is that this will become a classic in the Withnail and I sense!
I have only seen it about 10 times..I am watching it again tonight!
It's only £3 in Asda at the moment! A classic for the cost of a pint!:-D





No comments:

Post a Comment