Saturday 27 March 2010

Not Nineteen Forever!!! :-D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM73QX3Hx_w

Not Nineteen Forever Live @ Rock City Nottingham

She's had to peel me off the pavement


Trying to insinuate sometimes I'm in danger of going too far

Said would I like to go for tea and toast?

Get your hand off my thigh

In the car she turned to me and said

You're not nineteen forever, pull yourselves together

I know it seems strange but things they change

My mates think I'm mental for filming gigs but when I watch and listen to this I know exactly why I do it!! A second chance to relive the moment!!The amount of gigs I have been to over the years that I would love to be able to look at the footage now..Interpol in Tokyo, Kasabian in New York, Artic Monkeys @ Bristol BeerKeller, The Strokes @ The Leadmill, Coldplay @ The Leadmill, New Order @ Preston Guildhall..just a few!!! I'm only doing it this year anyway.. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment