Monday 8 March 2010

9 British Films you should See from 2009/2010


I love British film - I find it more interesting and realistic than alot of glossy Hollywood produced stuff!! For me, film is about character's'and plot/story etc... Special effects are good if used appropriately, not if that is the main attraction of the film. If a film relies on CGI  OR 3D it pretty much says that it's an average film with a gimic!!  If you don't agree that's fine...your wrong!! A quick example would be Star Wars...people still talk about the first three films from the 70's - 80's..the latest 3???.. I win!! :-D I think it's fantastic that the Hurt Locker has won more Oscars than Avatar - which should be classed as animation,fantastic animation, but none the less animation.

Anyway... 9 British films from 2009/2010 you should watch!!! :-D

1. FishTank (2009)
2. An Education
3. Sex & Drugs & Rock N Roll - (Ian Dury)
4. Nowhere Boy
5. Looking for Eric
6. The Damned United
7. Moon
8. Le Donk &Scor-zay-zee
9. Tony -London Serial Killer (2010)

I haven't seen the Banksy film yet!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment