Thursday 30 July 2009

WhY a bLOg?

I have been discussing the blog quite alot with people recently!!!
Had a wide variety of opinions on the point of a blog?
Mainly the question is why?
I suppose each person that keeps a blog has their own personal reasons? For me it is the following;
1) I have had a fairly traumatic last two years for a variety of reasons!!! (caused mainly by my inability to keep my cock in my pants!! lol) I wanted to reflect on this! :-Dx
2) I knew this year2009-2010 would see some masive changes/closures in my life and wanted to reflect on my thoughts as I went through this process.
3) I decided to do a blog after being inspired by my mates Stu and Lizz.
4) Project 365 - reflect on 365 days in your life
5) I have written lots of things but never really shown anyone - via the blog people can read my ramblings and crap poetry!! :-Dx
6) I have done so many things and I wanted to get the thoughts down before I forget!!
7) I wondered if I could use a blog in my teaching?
8) I am excited by the stuff I have planned for 2009/2010
9) I am fascinated by who might want to read my blog?????
10) When I get to April 30th in 2010 I will have completed the blog. What will I think? Where will I be? Who will I be with? What job will I be doing?Will I be able to grow a beard???? To me that is the whole point...Will I be able to grow a beard??? I mean, that its a bit of fun, a pleasent distraction on what is a fairly tough time in my life. :-Dx
I have just realised that I feel I need to do lists in 5 or 10 items...why? lol!! :-Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment