Wednesday 29 July 2009

BeArDy MaN

I am off to the Y-Not Festival this weekend!! Can't wait to sit in a field again, listen to music, drink beer, hang out with my friends etc... Anyway, on the Saturday night the theme at the festival is nautical so I have decided to go as a pirate..thus grow a beard...Unfortunately as you can see by my 9 days of growth I have a beard my grandma would be proud of!! :-D The interesting thing about the beard is the reaction it has got from work colleagues and friends!! Am I more interesting with a beard? Am i a bit crazier to strangers? Am I just a scruffy lazy git who can't be arsed to shave??....Do I like the attention..hell yes..lol..The question is how do I keep the attention going...go to work with my nipples out?Maybe not!!;-D Interesting!! By the way I wouldn't suggest either if you are a lady..beard or nipples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment