Tuesday 10 November 2009

LoVe MuSiC HaTe RaCiSm - GiG



I can't believe it is actually happening!!! 
The 25th of November at the Town Mill in Mansfield 7.30 -11.30!!

This has taken alot of time and effort on my part!! Trying to organise a gig with a budget of next to nothing has been trying to say the least.The two bands booked so far are The Educatables and Supermojo..trying to sort headline act asap!!I have pestered loads of bands but no confirmed acts yet...We Were Promised Jet Packs said last night they would have done it but they are touring all of Novemeber! They would have been amazing..next time if they aren't massive by then!! Been pricing up t-shirts but unlikely we will have a budget to do that.. :-( shame really as it would be coolio to have a t-shirt to commemorate the first gig I have ever organised!!I must mention a guy I met at the Hockley Hustle who has been really helpful.. Cheers Andy without your advice I doubt I would have been able to get all the contacts :-D

Anyone is welcome so get in touch if you want a ticket...
All the profits will be going to support the Love Music Hate Racism campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment