Sunday 15 November 2009

DrEam - If you book them they will come!!!




I keep having a recurring dream...
A naked Indian takes me to talk to Jim Morrison !!!

The conversation goes....

Gord: Jim, why was I supposed to put on this concert?
Jim: Because you had to learn that it doesn't matter what you do, Cassandra loves you for who you are and that, being an adult means facing resposibility yet still taking the time to have fun.
Gord: Right, its like coming home on Friday night and doing your homework right away so that your Saturday night is free to just party.
Jim: No I like the way I said it better.
Gord: OK.


 
At the center of the plot of Wayne’s World 2 is Wayne and Garth’s attempt to stage a rock concert, a la Woodstock, but called Waynestock instead. Where does Wayne get the idea? He has a quite psychedelic dream where an Indian leads him in the desert to talk to no less than Jim Morrison, in a funny send up of The Doors movie. Morrison tells Wayne that the one thing he should do with his life is to put on a rock concert. His key words to Wayne are, “If you book them, they will come.” He also instructs Wayne that in order to pull this off successfully, he and Garth must go to London to locate Del Preston (Ralph Brown), who is supposedly the world’s greatest stage manager.  


Where's Del when you need him??? 
Don't believe your dreams!!!

I think I am going mental??
I need a drink!!! ;-Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment