Thursday 21 January 2010

Dr G - Send me Your Problems!!!



Hi Dr G - I have a really strange problem which I have absolutely no explanation for!!
About a month ago I woke up and I had become Boris Becker?
The unfortunate side effect of this is that I continually grunt and dive on the floor at every opportunity..whether or not I'm saving a set point. I don't even play tennis?
I have started to speak in ridiculous robotic English/German! I have never even been to Germany?
I have even started to listen to Eighties music and like David Hasselhoff??
Even my diet is affected..I now only eat stinky sausages
The clothes I wear.. I want to wear leather lederhosen?##!
I think the condition is getting worse as I have started to want to have knee tremblers in broom cupboards and wanting anal with Sue Barker!



Please help..I am desperate..I can't listen to the 'Hoff' anymore and I think my wife will leave me soon :-(



Well Boris (sorry couldn't help myself!) this is not as uncommon as you think!
This condition is known as Depersonalisation or DPD

My advice is go with the flow...do as Boris did!
Start to play tennis and become a Playboy.
Turn to alcohol, drugs and a bit of tax evasion.
It will be fun and your wife will leave you - (win and win)
Eventually you will meet yourself in the future (or prison) and
 you will turn back into your old self! (fact)


Let's face it, you have been pretty lucky with your choice.
You could have been serial killer Patrick Bateman a classic DPD patient.
Imagine how much fun that would be!!




No comments:

Post a Comment