Tuesday 16 June 2009

LOvE - WhaT iS iT?

Oh well in five years time we could be walking round a zooWith the sun shining down over me and youAnd there'll be love in the bodies of the elephants tooAnd I'll put my hands over your eyes, but you'll peep throughAnd there'll be sun sun sun all over our bodiesAnd sun sun sun all down our necksAnd sun sun sun all over our facesAnd sun sun sun -so what the heck!Cos I'll be laughing at all your silly little jokesAnd we'll be laughing about how we used to smokeAll those stupid little cigarettes and drink stupid wineCos it's what we needed to have a good timeAnd it was fun fun fun when we were drinkingIt was fun fun fun when we were drunkAnd it was fun fun fun when we were laughingIt was fun fun fun, oh it was funOh well I look at you and sayIt's the happiest that I've ever beenAnd I'll say I no longer feel I have to be James DeanAnd she'll say"Yah well I feel all pretty happy too"And I'm always pretty happy when I'm just kicking back with youAnd it'll be love love love all through our bodiesAnd love love love all through our mindsAnd it be Love love love all over her faceAnd Love love love all over mineAlthough maybe all these moments are just in my headI'll be thinking 'bout them as I'm lying in bedAnd all that I believe, it might not become trueBut in my mind I'm havin' a pretty good time with youIn five years time I might not know youIn five years time we might not speakIn five years time we might not get along In five years time you might just prove me wrongOh there'll be love love loveWherever you go

5 years time - Noah and the Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment